Peel Family Mediation Service

Getting Started

For anyone who wishes information before deciding how to proceed with a family separation, we suggest you meet with our Information and Referral Coordinator (IRC) at the Family Law Information Centre (FLIC) at the courthouse.

Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General Family Law website provides you with many answers to your initial questions on separation, divorce, child custody, access, and mediation.

Information from the Ministry of the Attorney General - Family Mediation Services may be obtained here.

Visit our Resources page for additional information.